StupidAnimatorStupidAnimator

AIM
xzzxzx

Simple Catapult Game Simple Catapult Game

Good stuff.

Good start, keep at it. You could start off by improving simple things such as spending more time on the graphics. (Shadowing the rock, etc).

Black Hole Escape Black Hole Escape

Meh.

Good game, simple concept. Graphics were pretty nice, but FRAMES PER SECOND are really low, you should make it higher to make it fun.

Spewer Spewer

Finally beat it.

I have never played a newground game for more than 2 hours. This game was amazing.

Fake Virus TUT V2.1 Fake Virus TUT V2.1

Good instructions. Sloppy presentation.

PROS: Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Viruses work.

CONS:
What I disliked was the irrelevant buttons, mouse cursor and background. It just looked sloppy, and i lost the cursor a few times.

What I think is unfair is that you made it seem like you made these viruses, at the buttom "MY VIRUSES". You can easily find these on YouTube as well, or pretty much anywhere. It's not new, and it isn't something you should be taking ownership to.

iamrunegecko responds:

What i meant by mine is the fact that i never took a batch "Tutorial" or looked online for Sample codes.

Zynex DEMO Zynex DEMO

DOn't Worry About the Score

The rating i gave u was a 4, the score i left in the review is not true. Only the Overall is so dont pay attention to anything else. I'd love to help you make the game by the way. (sounds, graphics, acionscript) -budgeneration@hotmail-
IMPROVENT:
Make EVERYTHING destroyable. Make the boxes blow up when you hit em, and make some boxes with health in them. Make walls have bullet marks when u hit them.

~Flash Warcraft ~Flash Warcraft

AMAZING!

I always wanted somone to do this, i never thought it was possible though. Your the best Actionscripter in my mind. I'd love to do a game with you,
budgeneration at hotmail dot com.

Flash Paint Flash Paint

OK

It was pretty good (for drawing program). You need to add an undo button or somthing, and add a paint fill. Overall it was nicely done. OH and also add a "new" button so u dont have to erase over and over again

Clock Legends Clock Legends

Great Job!

That was amazing game but u should make like way points and save points and like give us lives.
\